FREESTYLE / CROSSOVER
SIZES: 7 / 8 / 9 / 11 / 13
Every coin has two sides, there are 2 sides to every story and there are two sides to the new FX2.
With a nod to its heritage, but with a completely updated design we have been able to push the performance of the FX2 further into the big air realm. Fast powerful loops with the ability to catch you on the way down. Height and hang time that this kite has not seen before. We have created a progressive modern flying machine that will take you to all new levels.
Keeping with the original Freestyle Crossover naming, we also have developed a pro level 6 line bridle system that gives the rider the C kite feel they are looking for to help with latest tricks which are needed to get onto the podium.
3 Strut, Modified C shape arc, Swept wing tip, moderate aspect ratio design, Freestyle profile, 3 bridle setting options and 6-line setup (sold separately).
- Heavy duty closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability and improved handling characteristics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Pure Profile Panels for efficient aerodynamics
- No pulley bridle for a more direct steering input and feedback
- Three leading edge bridle options to customize arc shape and performance
- Explosive pop and slack for freestyle manoeuvres
- Forward pull and quick recovery for kite loops
- Smooth power delivery with excellent depower
- 6-line freestyle setup (sold separately)
Where you choose big air or freestyle, both seamlessly combine into one high performing freeride kite.
BUTTER SMOOTH CONTROL
The FX2 combines a smooth power delivery with excellent on-demand depower. This culminates in an incredibly high performing kite that is exceptionally easy to fly.
Forward pull and quick recovery from kiteloops are achieved by the rigid 3 strut hybrid C shape.
The no pulley bridle offers direct steering input and feedback.
6 LINE SETTING
Adjustment to the 6 line ‘ultimate freestyle’ mode unshackles the FX2 into a new beast. The more speed and pop, the greater the slack and recovery.
The hybrid C arc design allows excellent line slack after release, specifically designed for freestyle manoeuvres.
WIND CHART (KNOTS)