CONTRA 3 STRUT
PERFORMANCE LIGHTWIND / FREERIDE
SIZES: 13 / 15 / 17
In 2003 a kite was launched to help people maximize their time on the water. The name became synonymous with the light wind riding, and has since become a staple in many kiters quivers.
The Contra 3 Strut continues this legacy and provides the rider with the ultimate blend of light wind power and agility to maximize time on the water in threshold winds.
Its supported 3 strut frame allows to not only drive forward when using more a traditional selection of kiteboards, but it also provides a stable canopy and an increased high end range.
3 strut hybrid design, low drag wing tips, draft forward profiles.
- Heavy duty closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability and improved handling charecteristics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Pure profile panels for efficient aerodynamics
- Agile and responsive steering for increased power delivery
- Refined low end performance for better upwind ability
- Effortless relaunch in the lightest of wind conditions
Even in the lightest of wind conditions the Contra 3S gives you the confidence to try tricks knowing any mishaps won’t mean a swim in.
REFINED LOW END
The Contra specialises in incredible upwind performance even in minimal wind speeds. Dubbed the ‘Session Saver’ the Contra has become synonymous with light wind riding and a favourite with many who never want to miss a day of kitesurfing.
Big kite, small kite feeling thanks to the Contra’s agile and responsive steering and increased power delivery.
No matter what your craft or discipline, the Contra’s performance features make it a standard kite in every quiver, not only to maximise water time but to thrive and progress.
Designed with the main focus to be ridden in the threshold winds where most kites can’t perform.
PARK AND RIDE SIMPLICITY
Efficient control and power allows the rider to concentrate on their riding, not the kite.
WIND CHART (KNOTS)